Our Wedding Services
It's Your Party! Events & Weddings cares about making your wedding the best experience for everyone involved. We take pride in our quality service, competitive rates, and passion for planning and preparing for all of our weddings. We will be your eyes and ears during the wedding day so you can enjoy the day and appreciate the loving memories.
• One site meeting for ceremony & reception planning to discuss wedding party line-up, the seating of the parents/grandparents, processional, recessional, reception setup, guest seating, floor plan, etc.
• Contact list developed with the vendors' information – cell number and email.
• Communicate with the vendors to obtain their timeline for the day and any other relevant information.
• A comprehensive wedding day schedule developed for the ceremony and reception to coordinate the entire day
• A wedding day schedule emailed to all vendors at least a week before the wedding day.
• Organize the rehearsal and timing of activities.
• Direct the ceremony rehearsal, which includes the wedding party line-up, seating of the parents/grandparents, processional, recessional, unity ceremonies, etc.
• Review the ceremony details with the officiant, musicians, sound techs before the rehearsal
• Distribute wedding day schedule to all involved with the wedding day
• Explain the different duties of the wedding party – escorts/users, gift table, guest book attendant, packing, and removing items from all rooms by the designated time.
• Coordinate and communicate vendors to make sure they are on time and setup is complete.
• Manage the timing of events with your family, wedding party, and guests.
• Communicating announcements and transitions with DJ or MC.
• Set out programs.
• Communicate with ceremony officiant.
• Before the ceremony, line up the wedding party to be escorted.
• Cue musicians.
• Cue the wedding party to walk down the aisle.
• Have the marriage license ready to sign with witnesses and officiant.
• Coordinate photo time for the couple and wedding party.
• Announce the couple and the wedding party to the reception.
• Act as a liaison between the couple and all the vendors.
• Coordinate the reception timeline with all vendors and catering.
• Reception direction and coordination: wedding party arrival, first dance, father/daughter dance, mother/son dance, cake cutting, toasts, bouquet/garter toss
• Arrange for gift transportation at the end of the evening.
• Manage who is taking flowers, decorations, cake top, and guest book per the couple's instructions.
These services begin at $750
Unlimited contact through phone calls, texts, emails if any questions or concerns should arise.
For out of area clients, provide planning through detailed planning forms, emails, phone calls, and texts.
Provide professional vendor/venue referrals, if needed (Choice of at least 3 per vendor service).
Set-up venue with the client’s items, guest table décor, gift table items, favors, guest book, wedding signs, cake table, bar area, reception décor. (This includes any décor that the client has made, bought or rented. It does not include setting up tables & chairs.)
Attend vendor meetings with the client and act as intermediaries, if needed.
Additional site meetings for ceremony and reception planning to discuss such details as: wedding party line-up, seating of the parents/grandparents, processional, recessional, reception set-up, guest seating, floor plan, etc.
Pack up client items: guest table décor, gift table items, favors, guest book set-up, gift table items, favors, wedding signs, reception décor (This includes any décor that the client has made, bought, or rented.)
Additional 4 hours of service on the wedding day,